Set amidst the tall white pines on the highest spot on the property with the magnificent view of Oxtongue Lake. Built into the hillside, this newly renovated 2 story 2500 square foot beauty boasts a Great Room with oak furniture, gas fireplace and air conditioning. The Algonquin Room (screened in porch) overlooks the Oxtongue Lake and can be accessed from the Great Room as well as from the extra-large deck. This is a wonderful 4 bedroom cottage with a King bed in 2 rooms, 2 Queens in the third and a twin in the fourth bedroom. The main upper level bathroom has a 5 foot wide multi-head shower and 2 person hydrotherapy tub. The lower level has a second bathroom with a stand alone shower, and a second TV room. Very private, a true country treasure.
Rates are based on 2 person occupancy.
|Year||On Season||Off Season|
Availability & Cost Estimate
Terms and conditions
- To confirm a reservation of 1 night to 6 nights, a deposit equal to 1 night's stay is required at the time of booking.
- To confirm a reservation of 1 week or more, a $300.00 deposit is required for cottage rentals and a $200.00 deposit is required for Studios and Suites at the time of booking.
- Advanced reservations for weekends require a minimum 2 night booking. Exceptions do apply during the off season.
- Because of our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance to filling the space due to our remote location. For these reasons, we uphold a strict cancellation policy.
- If cancellation is made 28 days prior to your arrival date, you may elect to either receive a refund of your deposit less a $20.00 handling fee, or apply the entire amount of your deposit towards a future stay within the next year.
- A RESERVATION is a firm contract and no allowance will be made for late arrival of early departure.
- Reservation requests are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- The maximum number of people for any accommdation is strictly enforced.